Herby Sausage Pasta
A simple pasta dish that’s great for two hobs in a camper van or on a school night when time is tight.
Credit: The Edinburgh Cook Recipe file
- 250-300g dried pasta twirls
- 4-5 good quality meaty sausages, skin removed
- 1 Onion diced
- 1/2 tub Crème Fraiche
- 250g mushrooms chopped
- Optional glass of white wine
- Two pans….Pasta in one pan cooked to packet directions
- In the other, soften a diced onion, throw in the herby sausages
- Break up into bite size bits with back of a wooden spoon.
- Occasional stirring until colour changes
- Add the sliced mushrooms,
- Add a glass of white wine if the bottle is open and simmer until the liquid reduces
- Add the crème fraiche and stir through.
- Drain the pasta and add the sausage mix, stir through and serve